Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrifty Thrifting

Hey all,

I know it's been a really long time since I've written on here, and I'm sorry for that! School got really hectic and our lives didn't slow down until today... i finished my last final and am FREE, well at least until Monday when I start my first clinical, but honestly, it will feel freeing because I will be able to come home and not have any homework to do, I can just relax and actually have time to spend with PEOPLE instead of books!

This wednesday I went to Salvation Army in search of ANY navy blue top because I have to wear that and khakis every day for my clinical. I did not find one. On Wednesdays at the Salvation Army, all clothes are half off - I mean seriously, they're already super cheap to start with, but half off is even better!  I DID, however, find a new pair of khaki pants! It gets better... they're Banana Republic and barely worn.... even better, guess how much their final cost was.... $2.50!!! No, I did not put the decimal in the wrong place.  I think these pants were made just for me because they fit me perfectly!




Moral of the story: go to the Salvation Army on Wednesdays for clothes, a lot of times there's even stuff that still has the tags on it! What good buys have any of you found at thrift stores?


"You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence" Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment